Pages

March 9, 2014

Wantable Intimates Box Review March 2014 - After Thoughts

Like always I received my Wantable Intimates box right on time ... and sometimes before I'm done receiving all of my previous month's subscriptions.  A brief description of Wantable will be posted at the end of the post.  I have always loved Wantable and this box is no different.  Let's take a look at what I received this month...



While I always love a great pair of socks, and this box had many, I would prefer to see a bit more of a variety of items.  especially after seeing some of the items offered up during sneak peeks.  I had even went in and re-evaluated my survey.  However, this is in no way a deal breaker.



Sock It To Me, Teal & Brown Argyle Socks - $12.00
These are very cute.  I loved the pattern and colors.  Very well made, very soft and thick.  I've visited their website and they have a number of equally adorable prints.  My sock drawer is about to get a makeover.





Soxxy, Hannah Knee Sock - $24.00
Yes, you read that right...$24.00!  They are quite comfortable, but I don't believe I would ever purchase them on my own.  The unique thing about these socks is the "XOXO" non slip grip around the top to ensure they won't fall down.  Upon visiting their website, I discovered they also offer leggings and 'Travel Socks' which helps increase circulation, decrease swelling, they also help to reduce fatigue and jet lag as well as helping to reduce the risk of DVT during air travel.  (Pretty cool)

Happy Socks, Half Strip Sock Pink/Grey - $12.00
These socks are by far my favorite item in the box!  I love pink...and as Julia Roberts says in 'Steel Magnolias', "Pink, is my signature color". That is so true for me!  Happy Socks are extremely comfortable and soft.  They wash well and keep their shape, as well as come in a great variety of awesome patterns at great prices.  I'm never disappointed when I see Happy Socks in my box.


OnGossamer Boyshort, Black - $16.00
These are much more of a hipster than a true boyshort, but in any case I really liked this pair.  They were comfortable, didn't bunch or ride up, and definitely stayed up.  The elastic is great and has a pretty Greek key type design.  They also sport a sheer look to them which adds a bit of "Sexy".  I would definitely consider buying additional pairs.



Q-T Intimates, Bikini w/ bow, Rose - $9.00
I've actually received another pair from Q-T Intimates a few boxes ago.  I really like the brand, they are extremely comfortable and keep their shape even after repeated washing.  They are extremely similar to the other pair that I had received, in fact it was so close, I had to pull out the other pair to compare.  In any case, I like the panties and would purchase from their online store.


Total retail price for the box is $73.00, not bad for $36.00.  All in all I'm pretty happy.  Like I had mentioned before I would have preferred more selection, but I'm satisfied and can't wait to see what they have in store for April.  Gosh, I can't believe I'm already saying 'APRIL'...wow, time flies.  Let me know what you got in your box, or your thoughts on mine!  Until next time!!

So now for a quick run down of Wantable.  Wantable is a wonderful subscription box company out of Wisconsin that offers 3 different customized options.  There is an Intimates box, an Accessories box and a Makeup box to choose from.  Each subscription box goes for $36.00 a month or you can try a 1 time box for $40.00.  Wantable is by far one of the best companies out there in regards to customer service and shipping.  If you have any questions, please feel free to post them below.

XOXO,













***All opinions are 100% my own, and I receive no compensation.  This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment