Pages

March 5, 2014

Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen - First Impressions #BrushWhitenGO

Last week my Colgate Optic White VoxBox from Influenster arrived in the mail. I had been extremely excited to receive this...I had just a couple weeks before been pricing whitening services here in Denver. My teeth are not horribly discolored, but I am a coffee drinker and I would like a bright summer smile!


Upon opening I found the toothbrush with built in whitening pen, a small tube of Optic White Toothpaste, 7 coupons for $3.00 off the Optic White System and the explanation card.


I've been using this for a couple days now (3 to be exact), and I have to say I am completely impressed!! I have noticed a slight difference, but nothing incredibly drastic. However, I'm hoping to keep the whitening streak going. The Toothpaste and Gel are tolerable, not too strong or overpowering, glides on easily and there is no tacky feel on your teeth after application. It does take a few attempts to figure out exactly how much of the gel you need for YOUR teeth. The toothbrush itself is a bit hard for me, I usually use a soft bristle brush, but I like the rubber bristles, I think they add an element of additional cleaning. I also think this is a great alternative to office whitening services, which can be pretty pricey. All in all I think this is a great product, and I look forward to a Bright, White, Summer Smile!

I will definitely be posting a follow up after I've had a chance to really use the product!  If you have any questions, please post them below.  Thank you Influenster for the complimentary Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen VoxBox for testing purposes.



XOXO,







No comments:

Post a Comment