Pages

February 16, 2014

NUBAR Cuticle Nail Oil

Recently I participated in the Beauty Box 5 (BB5 will be explained below) #awkwardmakeupmoment contest on Facebook in conjunction with the new movie "That Awkward Moment" featuring Zac Efron.  My Awkward makeup moment was one of 4 that received the highest number of votes.  In return for reliving my embarrassing experience I won a full size bottle of NUBAR Cuticle Care Oil in Vanilla.

I knew what the prize was, so I was extremely excited when I found out I had actually won!!  I have been suffering the last couple of months with horrible hang nails, splitting cuticles and ripping skin; especially on my thumbs.  I had tried a couple other brands touting amazing hydration and wonderful healing properties, but neither lived up to their hype.  Lately I had just been working lotion into the area a couple times a day.

I came home from work last week to find a package in my mailbox!  I quickly opened it to find the box I had been waiting for.  I applied it that night and noticed it had a nice feel.  Not too greasy, and it soaked it pretty quickly, not to mention it smells absolutely divine.  Not much difference the first day.  But by day 4, the skin was healing on my thumbs and the rest of my nails just looked a little healthier.  It's now been a week and with nightly application of the cuticle care oil, the skin and cuticles on my thumbs are completely healed!

So for the time being, I think I've found the product that I need, and all because of an awkward makeup moment.  Thanks Beauty Box 5!!


You can purchase the NUBAR Cuticle Care Oil from their website for $10 + S&H along with a large variety of products.  Aids in healing inflamed skin, psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
Contains:

  • Jojoba Oil
  • Bran Oil
  • Safflower Seed Oil
  • Caramium Rubrum Extract
  • Morus Alba Root Extract
  • Vitamin D
  • Mulberry Root Extract


BEAUTY BOX 5:  "Beauty Box 5 is a subscription based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month".  You receive free shipping and exclusive discounts from partner brands.  Just choose the plan that's best for you; monthly ($12), quarterly ($30) or yearly ($99)!



No comments:

Post a Comment