Pages

January 26, 2014

Wantable Intimates Box Email

So Wantable is a monthly beauty subscription service that offers three different boxes:  Intimates, Accessories and Makeup for $36 per box or you can purchase just one box to check it out for $40.  I personally sub to all 3, and this is by far one of my favorite companies. Not only do they personalize your box but they have the most awesome Customer Service ever!  I have yet to receive a box I didn't like.  I would like to see a way to purchase the particular products received through my account, but that is in no way a deal breaker.

Anyhoo ... upon checking my email, this is what I saw:





Hello, gorgeous!

Great news! Our experts are hard at work picking the perfect pieces for your February Intimates Box! This email is just a head's up that we're getting ready to ship your box. You don't need to do anything to receive your order, so just sit back and relax. It will be placed automatically tomorrow and shipped soon after!
Here's a sneak peak at some of the beautiful new things we have in store for our February Intimates Box!

February Intimates Box

Playful, practical, and pretty intimates essentials, handpicked just for you!


New to Wantable this month is Rhonda Shear and her award-winning Original Ahh Bra. Designed to provide comfortable support and a flattering shape, you'll finally find your Ahh Moment. Looking for a bit more coverage? From Kiby's we have the most beautiful camisole and panty sets in stunning colors and patterns with romantic lace details. If your tootsies are in need of some TLC after the horrors of winter dryness, MUK LUKs Aloe Socks are the perfect remedy. Slip into these ultra soft socks and let the aloe infused material do it's job. Your feet will be back to beautiful in no time! Since it's not quite sandal season yet, fashion mavens will appreciate a good sock moment this spring. Soxxy combines high fashion with utilitarian function in their non-slip sox that promise to never leave you with droopy sock sadness. Their "Soxperts" are buzzing about these babies and we can't wait for you to try them out for yourself.

XO,
Team Wantable

I am so excited for this months Intimates Box!!  I could do without the Ahh Bra, I'm rather large on top so support is very important to me and I Just don't think that will fit my needs.  However, it can be re-gifted if needed. I will definitely be posting a review along with an unboxing video.  

P.S.  I love the new model!!!

Toodles,




No comments:

Post a Comment